Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Shout Out


Yesterday I received this cute little bunny in the mail.

I wanted to give a shout out to the Etsy business where I bought it.

I know how hard it is getting your Etsy business noticed.

This little bunny is a natural teething toy made from high quality wood, cut by hand, sanded satin smooth, and finished in a mixture of organic olive oil and beeswax (both of which are non-toxic and completely safe for children and animals).
They have a ton of other wood toys too.  Like this Wee Bicycle Rolling Toy.


 
I wish I would have seen this Spring Special they have.  If you buy 2 teethers you get free shipping!  Also, buy 3 teethers for a discount.   

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea, Erica, giving a great Etsy shop some exposure. I love the wooden teethers. The bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...